XoxoEmmy: A Beauty and Lifestyle Site

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

I was walking around Times Square when I notice some imPRESS brand models walking around giving out samples. I RAN like the crazy girl that I am and grabbed one! This is the amazing part about living in New York City, there are tons of companies giving stuff out for free.

Product: imPRESS manicure by broadway
Color: Velvet Rope

Front of Package:
imPRESS Press-on Manicure

Back of package:
imPRESS Press-on Manicure

Brochure inside package:
imPRESS Press-on Manicure

Nails and Prep pad (it appears to just be nail polish remover):
imPRESS Press-on Manicure

Finish using the pad to prep my nails:
imPRESS Press-on Manicure

End of cuticle has a tab that you pull on:
imPRESS Press-on Manicure

Pulling it reveals the adhesive:
imPRESS Press-on Manicure

Finish product:
imPRESS Press-on Manicure

How it looks like on the back of your nails:
imPRESS Press-on Manicure

Finish Look:
imPRESS Press-on Manicure

Pro: Can be clipped and filed. So you can keep them this shape or file them down to be smaller.
Con: If you mess up, its impossible to remove without distorting/ruining the nail. Fortunately you have 24 nails to try again.  They feel like acyclic nails when you press them on and as you wear them. The feeling goes away a bit if you make sure to pick smaller nails than your actual nails (they flatten as you press them down).

Color: The color is pretty I must say, and if they do last a week, its cheaper than getting your nails done at a salon.  There is a range of colors to choose from.

How long does impress manicure last?
The package says up to a week and today is my 2nd day and all looks good. I will update this post with my total days count.


impress manicure price ranges from $5.99 to $8 depending on the color.

Update

It lasted just 5 days. I also notice some slight damage to the cuticle from putting the nail too close.



imPRESS Press-on Manicure

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment