XoxoEmmy: A Beauty and Lifestyle Site

Sunday, March 31, 2013


"I Don't Bite" is a light blue-purple shimmer nail polish with a frost finish. I Don't Bite is from the Safari Luxe line. Sephora officially describes this shade as "opaque soft purple with fine holographic glitter."


Swatch/Photo Gallery









MICRO SHOT OF I DON'T BITE


The last shot was taken with my iphone using a Micro lens to get a really CLOSE UP shot.

Review

While this shade is advertise as having hollographic glitter, it is actually a very fine multi-color shimmer nail varnish formula. The formula is semi sheer and you will need 2-3 coats for an even coverage. There is some greyish blue undertones in this color, so it looks like a muted purple when applied. Looks are a bit deceiving when it comes to shopping online, because the purple on my hands look nothing like the shade of purple on the actual nailpolish bottle.

FORMULA


Semi-Sheer

 

LIMITED EDITION


No

AVAILABILITY


Worldwide via Sephora & Amazon.



xoxo,
Emmy



Disclosure: I bought this shade. I was not compensated for my review.

 

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment