XoxoEmmy: A Beauty and Lifestyle Site

Friday, March 1, 2013



My sister bought this beautiful pink shade last night and I just had to wear it today (She bought it at Walgreens for $1.99).

Swatch Gallery



Review


This shade is a cool toned pink and reminds me of Nicki Minaj for some reason. I google Nicki and realized that Nicki often uses this shade of pink in her clothing. I will say this is a Barbie pink with a Nicki slant.

"does Bianca remind you of me?" - Nicki Minaj
With that said, Sinful Colors is free of Toluene, formaldehyde & DBP just like Opi but at a significant price redution (Opi recently increased their prices). I find Sinful Colors to last just as long as Opi as long as I make sure my nails are free from any oils or cream before applying (maybe a day less of wear but hey, my sister found this shade for $1.99 at Walgreens!)

Bianca initially applies semi-sheer to almost opaque and will take you 1.5-2 coats to make sure its completely opaque. I apply 1 coat to my thumb and 1.5 coats to my fingers. The difference is small but if you look closely in the photos, but you can see the outline of my thumbnail (like the line between nail attached to thumb and nail that has pass that point I hope that makes sense, the picture will probably explain it better than me). When you apply 1.5 coats or more, that "outline" is gone. I personally prefer warmer versus cooler tones of pink, but it is still a lovely shade.

xoxo,
Emmy

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment