XoxoEmmy: A Beauty and Lifestyle Site

Thursday, March 7, 2013


I felt like wearing orange-red nailpolish today and painted my nails Big Daddy. Big Daddy is a dupe for OPI's A Good Man-darin is Hard to Find as well as for Pantone's Tangerine Tango (Color of the Year for 2012). In comparison to OPI's formula, Big Daddy has a more of a jelly finish.

Sinful Colors: Big Daddy

Swatch/Picture Gallery

Sinful Colors: Big Daddy
Sinful Colors: Big Daddy
Sinful Colors: Big Daddy
Sinful Colors: Big Daddy
Sinful Colors: Big Daddy
Depending on the lighting, it can get a little bit more orange or a little bit more red
Sinful Colors: Big Daddy
Sinful Colors: Big Daddy
I'm holding an invisible nail polish @.@
Sinful Colors: Big Daddy

Review

The formula is semi-sheer when applied, I needed 2 full coats for a even opaque-looking coverage. This is a red with orange tones (or orange with red tones). It compliments all skin tones, and like all Sinful Colors formulas, it last about a week if you use a bottom and top coat. If you love to spend time in the bath (I'm notorious for one hour baths), I have found that without any top coat, Sinful Colors starts to chip in about 2 days. But this is me with my hands underwater for an hour with no top coat, so your results may vary. Sinful Colors is cheaper than OPI so is awesome that this is a dupe of a OPI color. You can purchase this shade at Walgreens or Amazon.

xoxo,
Emmy

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment