XoxoEmmy: A Beauty and Lifestyle Site

Monday, March 11, 2013

The MAC 134 Large Powder brush is an extra large paddle-shaped brush featuring a fluffed, rounded tip made of soft natural fibre. This brush is "specially designed to provide flawless application of powder to face or body" according to MAC. It is 17.5 cm or 6.8 inches

Notice the "FRANCE" written on the handle

MAC 134 brushes are big as they are longer, the brush itself is longer than my hand


Very thick, isn't it?

 How big is it? Compare it to my face

I'm not wearing any makeup so excuse the bare face

Review


This brush is really big! It is meant for powder but I like smaller powder brushes better because it allows for more a precise application. This brush can be used for both body and face, and I think it works better for the body (this is perfect brush to use if you want to cover up tattoos, scars, even stretch marks on your body). This brush feels really luxurious though and I primarily use it to buff harsh lines from blush/bronzer.

Advantages


Great for applying anything you normally put on in large amounts such face powder, bronzer, and highlighter. Really soft and fluffy too.


Disadvantages

Money, money, money.... The price is high. However, the quality is there and it doesn't shed. You can get 5 years out of this brush if treated well. that comes out to $10 a year which isn't so bad when you look at it that way. Supposedly, Sigma SS150 brush is a dupe of this brush but I heard that one sheds like crazy.


xoxo,
Emmy




Disclosure: I bought this item. I'm not an employee of MAC.
Availability: Anywhere that carries MAC like Amazon

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment