XoxoEmmy: A Beauty and Lifestyle Site

Monday, May 27, 2013

Well today is May 27th, and I did not get my email for selecting a June Julep Maven Box. I had to go to the Julep Facebook page to find the link. Not good. Hopefully it is my email putting it in the spam folder and not Julep not sending me the emails.

Anyhow, if you are considering joining Julep Maven, these are the June selections (for $19.99, You may only pick one box, and you can skip any month if you hate the offerings):


The focus of June Julep Maven's Box is the Julep's DD Creme:



The boxes are:



Modern Beauty Box:

  • DD Creme
  • DD Concealer

 


Boho Glam Box:

  • Dianna (seafoam green creme)
  • Lexie (dandelion yellow creme)
  • DD Creme

Bombshell Box:

  • Reagan (electric dark pink creme)
  • Payton (kelly green creme)
  • DD Creme


Classic with a Twist Box:

  • Martha (polo pink creme)
  • Kennedy (khaki creme)
  • DD Creme

It Girl Box:

  • Bess (baby blue creme)
  • Nan (nantucket red creme)
  • Cher (nautical navy blue creme)

The featured add-on are:


My Selection


None, because I didn't get the email! I did decide on It girl, which went through.


xoxo,
 Emmy




Disclosure: I paid for the June Julep Maven box. If you decide to become a Julep Maven and would like to use me as a referral, my invitation code is 13290431 :)

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment