XoxoEmmy: A Beauty and Lifestyle Site

Wednesday, May 29, 2013


Between the world tours, Keds partnership, awards show sweeps and Instagramming her cat, we don’t know how Taylor Swift finds time to come out with new fragrances.

And yet, she does. The singer follows up her Wonderstruck and Wonderstruck Enchanted scents with Taylor by Taylor Swift, a scent which Swift calls “a mix of a lot of things: It’s sweet, it’s sophisticated, it draws you in. It’s really my way of translating classic, yet modern, into a perfume.”

Swift says that each of her fragrances has reflected a time in her life, so this one is a little more grown up. “My first two fragrances were more about fairytales,” she says, “but this fragrance is more about my own style, so I wanted the name to be more personal.”

The bottle was designed to reflect Swift’s “retro with a modern flair” style and features a ring of pearls as a nod to her favorite jewelry. “Pearls are the one fashion accessory that never seems to go out of style,” the singer shares. “I keep a strand in my purse, and throw them on whenever I need to dress up my outfit.”

Ultimately, Swift says, she wants her fans to be able to channel her style wherever they go, with the help of the perfume’s mix of fruits, florals and woodsy scents. “I hope that wearing this fragrance makes fans feel that any look can be classic and chic,” she says.

Taylor by Taylor Swift will be available in Ulta stores and Ulta.com in late June. 

Tell us: Are you excited to try Swift’s newest fragrance?


source
xoxo,
Emmy

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment