XoxoEmmy: A Beauty and Lifestyle Site

Tuesday, August 14, 2012





$24.80
 A retro inspired dress featuring a ditsy geo print and an open back with a self-tie closure. V-neckline. Short sleeves. Elasticized waistline. Full skirt. Finished hem. Partially lined. Woven. Lightweight.

DETAILS:
- 32" approx. length from high point shoulder to hem, 36" chest, 22" waist, 6" sleeve length from shoulder ridge, 13" shoulder width
- Measured from Small
- Shell and lining: 100% polyester
- Dry clean
- Imported
Product Code : 2000041506

and on a 5'1" 115 pounds girl: 


VERDICT: Overall the dress is really nice, my only concern is that I am constantly "pushing" the dress down with my hands that way it looks like the model. If I leave it alone, the dress rises up, creating an airy top. I am wearing a "Small" just like the model, but the dress is looser and more airy on me (I'm 5'1" and 115 pounds). A belt would give you a more polished look.   Also while it looks white on the model, the dress is actually a cream color.

The little circles you see are actually geometric patterns:
me imitating the model, I need modeling lessons, yes yes?

This is what you get when you get a nonprofessional model to model xD


xoxo,
Emmy

Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment